Tuesday, 24 September 2013

OUTFIT // Fall Floral





floral dress - C&A (yup!); sweater - F21; beanie - H&M, boots - vintage market; bag - Etsy; necklace - Pieces

Yes, it's getting warmer again... just when I got used to wearing jackets and scarves, the weather gods decide to change it all round. I'm not complaining, no, let us enjoy these lovely sunny days. 

I still opted for fall colours with this look, but the dress has got short sleeves and the sweater has got loads of holes in it, so I'm all set for a late 'summer' day. I found this dress by accident, I almost never shop at C&A, but one day I decided to check it out as someone had told me they were selling loads of great things, so I went and saw this baby. I love the print, I do, I do. 

These are also my favourite boots, but sadly the heels are done for. I need to take them to the shoemaker asap. You definitely can hear me coming from a mile away though, click clack, click clack... Even when they are declared unwearable, I won't throw them away, I'll give them a special place somewhere.

Note: I can't stop listening to the new record from Arctic Monkeys, it's sublime!

7 comments:

  1. Oehlala, fijne outfit, lekker eclectisch! En ha, van de c&a! Daar kunt ge echt mooie dingen scoren he :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look! :)
    Do you want to follow each other, let me know?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww such an adorable look dear i love the floral skirt say would you like to follow each other? =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool outfit :-) looks so cozy but edgy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive been dying to hear the new arctic monkeys album! I heard its amazing! About time!
    :)

    MOD FOX

    ReplyDelete