Sunday, 29 September 2013

WBDTS // number eight

WANT
I don't own a totebag with this shape, so when I saw this online at the Lily shop, I knew I had to have it! It's too beautiful. And you all know that I'm a total totebag addict. 
You can find much more of these pretties at Alphabetbags


BLOG
I really love her style. Nothing more, noyhing less.



DIY
I would love to maky myself this leather bag to hold my phone. I still don't own a case for my Samsung, and I keep dropping it (it once fell down two metres in a narrow shaft, yes, I'm clumsy), so one of these days it'll be broken... but it would look so lovely in a black leather bag, maybe add some studs or just customise it the way you want!


TATTOO
I've been thinking about my third tattoo for a while now, I don't think I can wait much longer... This one is really beautiful, but a bit too big for me. Just a little bit smaller would have been perfect. She looks great with it though! 


STYLE
It might be fall but this week you could definitely get away with bare legs. It is quite chilly in the morning, so a sweater, combined with a blazer, would make a great match. I don't know, but I love this look so much. It's stunning!


It's been a busy week... loads of work, sewing class, thrifting, celebrating birthdays, ging out for drinks and such and next week will be more of the same. So nightynight y'all!

3 comments:

  1. The tattoo looks nice, but a bit to big for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zo'n speciale tote bag! Ik ben echt al heeel lang op zoek naar een mooie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke post!!

    Ik organiseer samen met CoolCat een leuke giveaway! Je kan namelijk 2x2 VIP kaarten winnen voor Release the Beast party. Het lijkt mij leuk als je meedoet :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete