Sunday, 22 September 2013

WBDTS // number seven

WANT
It's starting to get colder and one thing I love this time of year, is to wear an oversized sweater. I've got a couple already, but not one this lovely. What an amazing colour to, I love khaki green. 


BLOG
This week I present to you Marijke. She runs the blog Goesting and I've been following her adventures for a while now. I love the way she writes and how she can make everything sound so fun. She has an awesome style, very laidback and comfortable. Just go check it out!


DIY
I've been saving loads of interiour inspiration lately, and especially DIY's, I want my home to be unique and represent who I truly am. Hopefully one day I can put all these DIY's to the test. It looks like I'm going to need a whole lot of tree branches, including the previous DIY...


TATTOO
I've always liked dreamcatcher tattoo's, and the placement of this one is just great. It seems nowadays loads of people have these, and who can blame them, they look so pretty. 



STYLE
I couldn't get this outfit out of my head... It looks damn good. It's very comfortable and I love the bottom half of that dress, it makes the look. I'm a big fan of combining girly dresses with biker boots. You can't go wrong with that!


It's been a busy week... time to get some sleep. Have a fun week my dears!

9 comments:

  1. Zalig dat rek! Ik ben dit weekend op diy-meubel-workshop geweest en ben nu super geïnspireerd en enthousiast om zelf nog meer meubels te maken, zeker na mijn verhuis van vorige week kan ik er best nog wel wat gebruiken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh zalig, je mag altijd tips delen :)

      Delete
  2. Die kast/planken zijn zo gaaf! Wel een flinke klus denk ik maar echt heel mooi en origineel. Succes als je het echt gaat maken. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik ga het ooit proberen, maar nog niet meteen!

      Delete
  3. Wat een toffe kast zeg! Die wil ik wel in m'n slaapkamer :p En wat een toffe tattoo zeg! Ik wil er ook nog eentje, maar ben zo slecht in kiezen haha xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind je WBDTS artikelen leuk om te lezen, leuk idee ! En die DIY ziet er ontzettend gaaf uit


    X Esther | Confashions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah thanks for het plaatsen van mijn outfit! Leuk zeg :D X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die sweater is echt heel fijn, heb meteen even op Etsy gekeken ;)

    Love,

    Rowan

    Ps: ENTER MY GIVEAWAY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A PAIR OF INVITO BOOTS WORTH 100 EUROS! TODAY IS YOUR VERY LAST DAY!
    Bekijk ook eens mijn training/food blog: FITSTERS IN LAW

    ReplyDelete